School Improvement Plan
Outcome goals for this academic school year
School Innovation and Improvement Plan At-a-Glance
Colvin Run Elementary School
Kenneth Junge, Principal
End of Year SMARTR Outcome: Use of Critical & Creative Thinking Strategies
Raise the Bar Goal
- 100% of our students will demonstrate proficiency indicated by an overall score of a 3 or 4 on the grade level specific PBL rubric.
- Students will participate in Project-based/Problem-based (PBL) learning opportunities connected to the curriculum at each grade level.
- Students will utilize their CC&T strategies to question, investigate, and reflect on their thinking across the curriculum.
End of Year SMARTR Outcome: Writing
Close the Gap Goal
- 100% of the students will show an increase in the application of the writing criteria from the grade level specific writing prompt rubric.
- 100% of the students will show an increase in the application of the writing criteria from the ‘Writing Composition & Written Expression’ and ‘Usage & Mechanics’ rubrics.
- Students will apply their writing knowledge across the curriculum.
For additional information regarding this School Improvement Plan, please contact the school principal, Kenneth Junge, at KJJunge@fcps.edu.