Change in Attendance, Transportation or Dismissal Form
Forms for online submission of information
Student Absences or Late Arrival
Please submit the appropriate form AFTER 4 p.m. the DAY BEFORE the change or before 9 a.m. on the MORNING OF the change. This will give the office sufficient time to process the requests.
If your child will be absent from school or arriving late to school, complete this form to notify the front office.
Be specific about the reason why your child will not be attending school today. Please indicate whether your child has any of the following symptoms:
- Feeling feverish or chills
- Fever greater than or equal to 100.4 F
- Headache (not due to another health condition, hunger, menstrual cramps stress, or injury)
- A new cough (not due to another health condition)
- Shortness of breath or breathing difficulties (not due to diagnosed respiratory condition or if different than normal pattern of chronic condition)
- A new sore throat (not due to another health condition)
- Congestion or runny nose (not related to allergies or health condition)
- Fatigue (more tired than normal or sudden onset)
- New muscle pain (not due to another health condition or that may have been caused by a specific activity such as physical exercise))
- New loss of taste, smell, or appetite
- Abdominal pain (not due to hunger, constipation, injury, or stress)
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
(If opening on an iPhone, iPad, or Android mobile device, you can click "Add to Home Screen" on your browser to make this form work like an app. )
If you encounter technical difficulties, you may also:
Email: [email protected]
Absence or Late Arrival
(please submit by 2 p.m.on the day of the Transportation Change)
Complete this form if:
- You would like your child to receive a reminder note regarding their change of transportation for today.
- You need to communicate your child will go home a different way than they had planned today.
(please submit by 9:00 a.m. the day of the Early Dismissal)
- If your child is having an Early Dismissal, complete this form and an automatic email will be sent to your child's homeroom teacher.
- Your child will meet you in the Front Office at the designated time.
- Dismissal times must be before 3:45 p.m..
- We cannot accommodate dismissal times between 3:45-4:05. The buses are arriving and we are completing end of day activities.